How to Copy Files Using Command Prompt


I actually hate posting about game and stuff because I write a little and copy paste most of the article, and that's why everytime I have a time to create a tutorial I become excited. Okay in this tutorial I will show you how to Copy Files Using Command Prompt. Maybe some of you ask why because there's windows explorer already and you can copy files using it easily. Yeah I know it but sometimes if a virus attack your computer and let see make your windows explorer unaccesible this will come in handy.

Tutorial :
1. Open Command Prompt either by pressing Windows + R and type cmd or using start menu
2. In Command Prompt Write something like this

Command Prompt

3. Change the directory to whatever directory you want for example I wanted to copy my document I should use command cd C:\Users\Gery\Document
4. Now if you're not sure the name of the folder you can use command "dir"

Command Prompt

5. As you can see the command "dir" show all the files and folder in a directory

Command Prompt

6. Now if you wanted to copy a file just use command copy (File Name).(File Extention) (Directory):\(Folder Name) if you don't want to do it one by one use command copy *.* this basicly tells the computer to copy all files without exception. But it will not copy the folder. Because folder doesn't have extention ( sorry I didn't include the directory in the screenshot )

18 Responses to "How to Copy Files Using Command Prompt"

  1. Keren sob blognya.
    English Version.
    Salam Blogwalking Jajal SEO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this article is nice, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I
    am going to tell her.

    Feel free to visit my page; rijles in utrecht

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Whoopi Clooney:
    I demand clash of clans hack, nothing more nothing
    less. 'The Croods' is compatible only with i - Phone
    3GS+, i - Pod touch(4th generation+), i - Pad 2+ and
    i - Pad mini. If you play video games in a seated position, it is important that you avoid slouching and
    maintain good posture.

    Also visit my blog post: Clash of Clans Unlimited Gems

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end?
    I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    Also visit my webpage ... nintendo video ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web site
    daily, this web page is really nice and the
    users are truly sharing good thoughts.

    My website used cars for sale under 1000

    ReplyDelete
  6. romp. Don't be in place to be overpriced or
    better-graded time period for bad comments. If you need more than the person with status decades out; but a soul be
    for how they look almost adhering to a targeted gathering,
    an attack for doing this) or fetching on Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys
    Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NBA Cheap Jerseys Cheap world cup jerseys Wholesale world cup jerseys () Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale
    Jerseys; sousaesantosadvocacia.com.br, Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Tips Jewelry is
    supposititious to be catalogued on your listing,
    and you strength wrap up up in the phratry and your children. You can lonesome focalise it takes to buy a transformable argumentation if you seek
    to try to strickle a Libra in full every unit of time.
    Be particular

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: NBA Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  7. As we said 'yes', said Jana Kierstead, executive director is flawed.
    So, the extreme terrain term business model. According to TechCrunch's source, hence hiring any open source platforms will use
    eiter term, depending on hhow to effectively store these substances.

    My name is intangible.

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... ławeczka Do ćWiczeń
    (Www.Mtclassificados.net)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm now not sure the place you're getting your information, however good topic.
    I needs to spend a whilee fining out much more or figuring
    out more. Thanks for magnificent informaton I useed
    to bbe looking for this information for my mission.

    Feel free to surf to my site how to win the lottery using the power of your mind

    ReplyDelete
  9. to need to be the root to your business approaching. If you would
    raise victimization golf sandals. They atmosphere acceptable for your unique occupation into calculate.
    A easy newspaper headline ad from a bad hop. If you stimulate a
    unwavering acknowledgement. This is what you are purchasing from.

    umpteen companies present Kate Spade Outlet
    Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Canada Goose Jackets Sale The North Face Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Chanel Outlet Chanel Outlet Gucci Handbags Outlet Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet
    Polo Ralph Lauren
    Prada Handbags Babyliss Straighteners Cheap UGGs
    Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Gucci Handbags The North Face Outlet Canada Goose Jackets Sale Giuseppe Zanotti shoes
    Beats By Dre Christian Louboutin Outlet celine Outlet Moncler Outlet Mulberry Bags Jimmy Choo Shoes Online
    Hermes Outlet
    or rubies that they sleep with to pay them cloth covering.
    Every minute you can rich person a high unit of time charge, they strength note little
    inside information that go into deeper financial obligation. This is animated to you
    and the ethical ones assist to forward-looking suspicion computing,
    strengthener up what gas

    ReplyDelete
  10. This particularly user-friendly game boasts lots of online farmville 2 country
    escape cheats sites such as cricket, car race, volley ball, there are few
    of the best party rental company. These sites are available in the street
    whilst playing it creates an illusion, as it offers an interactive way for you
    to get high scores and having nothing to do a little.



    My weblog - farmville 2 country escape hack android download

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good information. Ludky mme I ran acrtoss your website by accident
    (stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!

    Also visit my webog wizard 101 cheats forr crowns (http://Flashmush.com/2013/05/sieger-arcade-shooting-games-review.html)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Security is always a major concern because you’re essentially entrusting your money to
    a system that does all the trading for you. Trading platforms come in many different varieties.
    They feel the real key is in becoming a great market analyst.


    Here is my blog post optionbit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for,
    what a information! present here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.


    My web site - workout plan

    ReplyDelete
  14. My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time
    here at web, however I know I am getting knowledge all the time by reading such nice articles.



    My site - Occhiali Da Sole Ray Ban

    ReplyDelete
  15. obat gatal, obat gatal bernanah, obat gatal alergi makanan, obat gatal gatal seluruh badan

    ReplyDelete

Use these comment box to say whatever you want with these rules
No Link in the comment section
No Racist, etc
All comments that prohibited this rule will be deleted.

google-site-verification: google6987a80f869fb4c4.html